Everyone has the right to be safe at work, regardless of where you work. Your employer has a duty of care to protect you from harm and ensure health and safety laws are upheld in your workplace.
Unfortunately, accidents at work can, and do, happen under a range of different circumstances. This includes *workplace accidents occurring through unsuitable or defective equipment, lack of training or protective clothing, hazards in the workplace, assaults at work and even mistakes made by other employees.
Whatever industry you work in it is your employer’s duty to provide a safe working environment and if they fail to do so and you receive injuries or fall ill, you may be in a position to make a claim and should talk to the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP about your situation.
A workplace accident can have a significant impact on your life and leave you struggling financially, physically and mentally. It can affect your family and your ability to take part in day-to-day activities.
You shouldn’t have to face the distress and impact of a workplace injury on your own. Compensation can help relieve the burden of financial loss through medical costs, time off work and other impacts of your injury.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, our team of experienced workplace accident solicitors have extensive experience in work injury claims. We have a thorough knowledge of the law in this area and how it applies to a variety of workplaces and accidents. We will handle your case with sensitivity and understanding, and work diligently to achieve the very best outcome for you.
For a confidential discussion with our work injury solicitors about your injury claim please complete the online form or telephone our office to make an appointment.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your injury and discuss how to make a claim.
- We will request your medical reports. We will contact your doctor to obtain your medical reports that detail your injury, the impact and prognosis, and your treatment.
- Your claim is presented to the injury board. After developing a comprehensive case that details the nature of your injury and its impact on you, we will approach the Injury Board who will conduct a thorough assessment of your case and provide an indication of the amount you are likely to be awarded.
- Decide whether to accept the amount awarded. It is now up to you to decide whether you are happy to accept the amount the Injury Board has determined for your claim. Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help you decide whether the amount is reasonable and fair.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. If you decide to accept the amount determined by the Injury Board, the person who caused your injury will be ordered to pay the claim amount to you. However, it you decide the amount is not reasonable and would prefer to pursue the case in court, Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP will formally proceed with litigation.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.