Running a business can have its fair share of challenges, but when a dispute arises between shareholders, it can cause major disruption and distress.
The team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP works closely with shareholders, partners and company directors to provide expert legal advice for business disagreements, whether they involve financial concerns, non-compliance, allocation of dividends or company voting rights. We have extensive experience in helping to resolve disputes and helping business get back to what they do best.
We understand that in business, sometimes things aren’t as clear cut as they seem. That’s why we take a pragmatic and professional approach to helping resolve shareholder disputes. We take the time to understand your business and the background to the dispute, and strive to find practical solutions that resolve your dispute swiftly and cost effectively.
Given the nature of shareholder relationships, we will always work hard to settle the matter out-of-court through mediation and or other relevant options. If, however the dispute cannot be resolved we can represent you in court proceedings to achieve an outcome that protects your business interests.
Our expert solicitors can also help you take action to avoid shareholder disagreements in the future by analysing and providing recommendations that strengthen your shareholders agreement, or creating a robust agreement that protects all shareholders’ interests if you do not currently have one.
Complete the online form now or get in touch with our office to arrange an obligation-free consultation.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to resolving your dispute.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.