Commercial Insurance Mediation
Commercial insurance is an important part of running a business to provide protection from adverse events. If an insurance claim is refused, it can have a huge impact on a business and its ability to operate.
If your insurance company is refusing to settle your claim, mediation is an affordable and effective option. Insurance mediation is a private process for settling disputes where an arbitrator will review both the evidence and arguments from both sides before coming to a decision. Mediation has many benefits over a lawsuit that is played out in court, including confidentiality. It is legally binding and is much faster than a court case which can take several years. It is also more cost-effective and far less stressful that going to court, and generally far more amicable.
The team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP have extensive experience helping businesses to mediate insurance disputes with their provider. Whether your business has suffered property damage, theft, fraud or been impacted by fire, storm or flood, you can count on our team to help achieve a satisfactory outcome from your insurance claim.
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented particular difficulty for some organisations who have tried to claim business interruption insurance in the wake of mandatory lockdowns imposed by the government. If you are struggling to get your business interruption insurance claim paid, talk to our team for advice on what to do next.
To find out how commercial insurance mediation can help you, complete the online form or get in touch with our office for obligation-free consultation.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to resolving your matter.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court though private mediation.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.
Why Choose Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP?
Law Firm of Choice
We pride ourselves on a modern, progressive approach that combines the expertise and insight you would expect of a big law firm and the personalised attention of a smaller firm. You can have confidence that we will always act in your best interest and give you the support you need and deserve.
Peace Of Mind
No matter what your legal matter may be, we know it is important to you. That’s why we are committed to providing you with a single point of contact and a highly responsive service so that you can have peace-of-mind your matter is in a safe pair of hands.
Legal jargon can be overwhelming, particularly if you are dealing with a complicated matter. We won’t bombard you with legal jargon; we speak in simple, plain English so you can have complete clarity.
No Hidden Fees
When it comes to legal fees, we’re big on transparency and trust. Prior to commencing work on your matter, we’ll openly discuss our fee structure so you can understand what is involved from the outset.
Our dedicated team is here to support you wherever you are in Ireland or throughout the world. With online Zoom consultations, we can still meet with you face-to-face and provide our first-rate service.
We value honesty, transparency and open communication and strive continuously to deliver the very best client service and outcome for you.
Wherever you are, we are ready to help
Wherever you are, whenever you need us, you can count on the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to provide you with expert legal advice and support.
With a modern approach, personal attention and wide-ranging experience, you can trust us to always act in your best interests and help you achieve the very best outcome possible.