Whether you are challenging or defending a will, we understand how difficult the process can be. At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP we treat each matter with the utmost sensitivity, providing you with the legal expertise and support you need to help you navigate this trying time.
There are a number of reasons someone may choose to challenge a will, including:
- lack of capacity at the time of making a will
- fraudulent activity in relation to the making of the will
- undue influence over the person making their will
- a lack of proper formalities when making out a will
- subsequent revocation of the will
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP we understand that challenging a will is not a decision someone makes lightly. At a time when people are already experiencing a range of emotions due to the passing of a loved one, wills and probate disputes can cause additional stress.
Our team is dedicated to supporting you through this difficult time and helping to resolve the dispute as quickly and amicably as possible.
You can trust us to be by your side during a will or probate dispute. Complete the online form now to arrange an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to wills and probate disputes.
1. Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
2. We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
3. We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
4. We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
5. We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.