A business dispute can be costly, emotionally taxing and highly disruptive. At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we are committed to relieving your burden and finding a resolution for your dispute as quickly and effectively as possible.
We understand that every dispute is different. That’s why we take the time to listen to you and create a practical strategy that will help achieve the very best outcome. We will keep you thoroughly updated throughout the process and give you confidence that we will always act in your very best interests.
Our experienced commercial solicitors can help with a range of business disputes from contract disputes, shareholder disputes and defamation to intellectual property infringements, data breaches and construction litigation. You can trust our team to pursue a range of remedies including mediation where an objective third party is appointed to help settle your dispute instead of going to court. Mediation is a cost-effective and far less stressful option than court and is legally binding for your peace-of-mind.
Sometimes there are matters that cannot be resolved outside of court and need a judge to decide the outcome. If your case goes to court, you can rely on our experienced team to handle the process with the utmost professionalism and strive for the very best outcome.
To find out how Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help with your dispute resolution and commercial litigation needs, please complete the online form now or get in touch with our office to arrange an obligation-free consultation.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to your matter.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.