Our solicitors are experts in property law and understand the complexity and stress involved with a construction dispute. You can rest assured that with the support of our team, we will help to resolve your dispute quickly and effectively and with your best interests in mind.
Our property law specialists can help whether you are a home owner, a building contractor, sub-contractor, supplier or designer. We have extensive knowledge and experience across a range of disputes including issues around change in the scope of work, defects, extensions of time and non-payment and will provide up-to-date legal advice as it relates to your issue.
Importantly, we are committed to providing you with peace-of-mind and alleviating the burden and stress associated with a construction dispute.
You can have confidence in Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to handle your construction dispute with professionalism and expertise. Complete the online form now to arrange an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to resolving your dispute.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.
Why Choose Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP?
Law Firm of Choice
We pride ourselves on a modern, progressive approach that combines the expertise and insight you would expect of a big law firm and the personalised attention of a smaller firm. You can have confidence that we will always act in your best interest and give you the support you need and deserve.
Peace Of Mind
No matter what your legal matter may be, we know it is important to you. That’s why we are committed to providing you with a single point of contact and a highly responsive service so that you can have peace-of-mind your matter is in a safe pair of hands.
Legal jargon can be overwhelming, particularly if you are dealing with a complicated matter. We won’t bombard you with legal jargon; we speak in simple, plain English so you can have complete clarity.
No Hidden Fees
When it comes to legal fees, we’re big on transparency and trust. Prior to commencing work on your matter, we’ll openly discuss our fee structure so you can understand what is involved from the outset.
Our dedicated team is here to support you wherever you are in Ireland or throughout the world. With online Zoom consultations, we can still meet with you face-to-face and provide our first-rate service.
We value honesty, transparency and open communication and strive continuously to deliver the very best client service and outcome for you.
Wherever you are, we are ready to help
Wherever you are, whenever you need us, you can count on the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to provide you with expert legal advice and support.
With a modern approach, personal attention and wide-ranging experience, you can trust us to always act in your best interests and help you achieve the very best outcome possible.