Our solicitors are experts in property law and understand the complexity and stress involved with a construction dispute. You can rest assured that with the support of our team, we will help to resolve your dispute quickly and effectively and with your best interests in mind.
Our property law specialists can help whether you are a home owner, a building contractor, sub-contractor, supplier or designer. We have extensive knowledge and experience across a range of disputes including issues around change in the scope of work, defects, extensions of time and non-payment and will provide up-to-date legal advice as it relates to your issue.
Importantly, we are committed to providing you with peace-of-mind and alleviating the burden and stress associated with a construction dispute.
You can have confidence in Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to handle your construction dispute with professionalism and expertise. Complete the online form now to arrange an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to resolving your dispute.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.