An accident can have a big impact on your life. If you have suffered an accident caused by someone else, give Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP a call to find out if you can make a claim.
Our team understands how difficult life can be after an accident. It can take a big toll on your physical and mental health, and also cause you financial distress if you have missed work, or medical bills mount up. The stress can have an impact on your day-to-day life and also your family.
From car accidents to accidents in your workplace, if you have been involved in an accident our experienced team can provide you with advice about your legal options. A claim can help relieve some of the pressure caused by the accident and help you get your life back on track.
Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP has extensive experience in accident claims and will work hard to help you settle your claim out of court. In certain cases, if we cannot reach a resolution, we can take your matter to court for an independent judgement. Regardless, we will always act in your best interests and provide you with the right advice.
Every year in Ireland, many thousands of people are injured as a result of *accidents in public and private places. The largest proportion of claims relate to *accidents occurring in places such as playgrounds, leisure centres, shops and supermarkets. They often result from collisions with falling masonry, slips on spillage, dog bites, or trips caused by poorly maintained pavements or footpaths.
If you were injured as a result of an accident in a public place, you may be entitled to claim compensation. This area of law can be complex and it is important that you seek specialist knowledge and advice that is relevant to your case. At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP we have considerable expertise in this area and can advise you of the course of action which best suits your particular situation.
For a confidential discussion with our team about your accident claim, please complete the online form or telephone our office to make an appointment.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your injury and discuss how to make a claim.
- We will request your medical reports. We will contact your doctor to obtain your medical reports that detail your injury, the impact and prognosis, and your treatment.
- Your claim is presented to the injury board. After developing a comprehensive case that details the nature of your injury and its impact on you, we will approach the Injury Board who will conduct a thorough assessment of your case and provide an indication of the amount you are likely to be awarded.
- Decide whether to accept the amount awarded. It is now up to you to decide whether you are happy to accept the amount the Injury Board has determined for your claim. Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help you decide whether the amount is reasonable and fair.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. If you decide to accept the amount determined by the Injury Board, the person who caused your injury will be ordered to pay the claim amount to you. However, it you decide the amount is not reasonable and would prefer to pursue the case in court, Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP will formally proceed with litigation.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.