We understand how stressful a contractual dispute can be and the disruption it can cause for your business. That’s why Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP is committed to helping you resolving contract disputes as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our team has in-depth knowledge of legal contracts and agreements and can provide you with expert advice in the event of a disagreement or contract violation.
We will work closely with you to understand your business and its specific needs, to develop a customised approach that is not only realistic and cost efficient, but protects your business interests.
You can trust Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP’s experience in commercial disputes to provide you with the right legal advice and support your need to get back to your core business. Our team is ready to assist your business with your important legal documentation giving you the confidence to get on with what you do best.
Complete the online form now or get in touch with our office to arrange an obligation-free consultation.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to resolving your dispute.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.