Road Accident Claims
Road accidents involving drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists are among the most common causes of *personal injury claims in Ireland. If you have been injured as a result of a road accident you might be entitled to claim compensation if the accident was someone else’s fault.
What might seem like a minor injury at the time may cause you significant distress down the track. From whiplash and concussion to broken limbs or something even more serious, road accidents can have a harmful impact on your physical and mental health and also your finances.
It is important that if you are involved in an accident either in a car, on public transport or on the road that you get legal advice about your situation. You may have medical and therapy bills mounting up, or need specialist equipment or medication as a result of your accident.
You may be entitled to make a claim and compensation can help offset the financial impact of your accident and get you back on the road to recovery, both in terms of your finances and your health. Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP are specialists in bringing claims for compensation for people injured in road accidents.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP we understand that every case is different. Our team will work hard to ensure that your claim is managed with your best interests in mind and handle all the paperwork involved to relieve you of the burden of your claim. You can trust us to manage your case with the greatest sensitivity and achieve the best outcome possible.
For a confidential discussion about your matter, get in touch with our team today.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP , we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your injury and discuss how to make a claim.
- We will request your medical reports. We will contact your doctor to obtain your medical reports that detail your injury, the impact and prognosis, and your treatment.
- Your claim is presented to the injury board. After developing a comprehensive case that details the nature of your injury and its impact on you, we will approach the Injury Board who will conduct a thorough assessment of your case and provide an indication of the amount you are likely to be awarded.
- Decide whether to accept the amount awarded. It is now up to you to decide whether you are happy to accept the amount the Injury Board has determined for your claim. Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help you decide whether the amount is reasonable and fair.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. If you decide to accept the amount determined by the Injury Board, the person who caused your injury will be ordered to pay the claim amount to you. However, it you decide the amount is not reasonable and would prefer to pursue the case in court, Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP will formally proceed with litigation.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.
Why Choose Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP?
Law Firm of Choice
We pride ourselves on a modern, progressive approach that combines the expertise and insight you would expect of a big law firm and the personalised attention of a smaller firm. You can have confidence that we will always act in your best interest and give you the support you need and deserve.
Peace Of Mind
No matter what your legal matter may be, we know it is important to you. That’s why we are committed to providing you with a single point of contact and a highly responsive service so that you can have peace-of-mind your matter is in a safe pair of hands.
Legal jargon can be overwhelming, particularly if you are dealing with a complicated matter. We won’t bombard you with legal jargon; we speak in simple, plain English so you can have complete clarity.
No Hidden Fees
When it comes to legal fees, we’re big on transparency and trust. Prior to commencing work on your matter, we’ll openly discuss our fee structure so you can understand what is involved from the outset.
Our dedicated team is here to support you wherever you are in Ireland or throughout the world. With online Zoom consultations, we can still meet with you face-to-face and provide our first-rate service.
We value honesty, transparency and open communication and strive continuously to deliver the very best client service and outcome for you.
Wherever you are, we are ready to help
Wherever you are, whenever you need us, you can count on the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to provide you with expert legal advice and support.
With a modern approach, personal attention and wide-ranging experience, you can trust us to always act in your best interests and help you achieve the very best outcome possible.