Corporate insolvency has reached record levels as a result of the economic climate. We understand the sensitive nature involved with company insolvency and provide a professional, expert service and personal approach to keep the process moving.
Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can be of service to Company Directors, Liquidators and Creditors specifically in the following areas:
- Advising and acting for company directors in the preparation and presentation of creditors’ meetings and the voluntary winding up of limited companies.
- Processing and defending proceedings to restrict or disqualify directors of companies in liquidation.
- Representing clients at creditors’ meetings convened by debtor companies.
- Advising liquidators of insolvent companies.
- Retention of title of goods claimed by creditors
- Debts owed to an insolvent company
- Advice on proper conduct of directors of an insolvent company
For a confidential discussion please call our office or complete the online form to schedule a call with our insolvency solicitors.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.