Corporate insolvency has reached record levels as a result of the economic climate. We understand the sensitive nature involved with company insolvency and provide a professional, expert service and personal approach to keep the process moving.
Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can be of service to Company Directors, Liquidators and Creditors specifically in the following areas:
- Advising and acting for company directors in the preparation and presentation of creditors’ meetings and the voluntary winding up of limited companies.
- Processing and defending proceedings to restrict or disqualify directors of companies in liquidation.
- Representing clients at creditors’ meetings convened by debtor companies.
- Advising liquidators of insolvent companies.
- Retention of title of goods claimed by creditors
- Debts owed to an insolvent company
- Advice on proper conduct of directors of an insolvent company
For a confidential discussion please call our office or complete the online form to schedule a call with our insolvency solicitors.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.
Why Choose Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP?
Law Firm of Choice
We pride ourselves on a modern, progressive approach that combines the expertise and insight you would expect of a big law firm and the personalised attention of a smaller firm. You can have confidence that we will always act in your best interest and give you the support you need and deserve.
Peace Of Mind
No matter what your legal matter may be, we know it is important to you. That’s why we are committed to providing you with a single point of contact and a highly responsive service so that you can have peace-of-mind your matter is in a safe pair of hands.
Legal jargon can be overwhelming, particularly if you are dealing with a complicated matter. We won’t bombard you with legal jargon; we speak in simple, plain English so you can have complete clarity.
No Hidden Fees
When it comes to legal fees, we’re big on transparency and trust. Prior to commencing work on your matter, we’ll openly discuss our fee structure so you can understand what is involved from the outset.
Our dedicated team is here to support you wherever you are in Ireland or throughout the world. With online Zoom consultations, we can still meet with you face-to-face and provide our first-rate service.
We value honesty, transparency and open communication and strive continuously to deliver the very best client service and outcome for you.
Wherever you are, we are ready to help
Wherever you are, whenever you need us, you can count on the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to provide you with expert legal advice and support.
With a modern approach, personal attention and wide-ranging experience, you can trust us to always act in your best interests and help you achieve the very best outcome possible.