If you or someone you love has suffered a life-changing injury, know that help is at hand from Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP; we understand how devastating a life-changing injury can be and the impact it can have on someone’s ability to carry out day-to-day activities and enjoy their life.
Life changing injuries can take many forms. A spinal or spinal cord injury can have serious consequences for walking, speech, sense of touch and carrying out specific functions. A brain injury, depending on its nature, can require extended hospital stays, difficult treatments, specialist aids and even life-long care. These injuries can occur as a result of a range of events, from traffic accidents, falling from height and workplace incidents, to medical negligence and even sporting activities.
Our team understands the challenges associated with a life changing injury and what it takes to ensure proper medical care and assistance into the future. With a compassionate and caring approach, the experienced team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help make a claim that can help secure future finances and access to the treatment and care that is needed.
Serious injuries are life changing for both the victim and their loved ones. With a successful claim, you can feel confident to cover the cost of lost income, medical bills, caregiving expenses, alternative treatment and long-term care. The physical injury plus the impact of the injury on someone’s ability to earn an income, socialise and carry out day-to-day activities as they would have prior to their injury is taken in to account, helping to create a wider understanding of the nature of the injury and its impact both now and in the future.
You can trust our team to help relieve the stress associated with making a claim and to always act in your best interests. For a confidential discussion about your situation, please get in touch with our office today.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your injury and discuss how to make a claim.
- We will request your medical reports. We will contact your doctor to obtain your medical reports that detail your injury, the impact and prognosis, and your treatment.
- Your claim is presented to the injury board. After developing a comprehensive case that details the nature of your injury and its impact on you, we will approach the Injury Board who will conduct a thorough assessment of your case and provide an indication of the amount you are likely to be awarded.
- Decide whether to accept the amount awarded. It is now up to you to decide whether you are happy to accept the amount the Injury Board has determined for your claim. Dillon Geraghty & Co Solicitors can help you decide whether the amount is reasonable and fair.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. If you decide to accept the amount determined by the Injury Board, the person who caused your injury will be ordered to pay the claim amount to you. However, it you decide the amount is not reasonable and would prefer to pursue the case in court, Dillon Geraghty & Solicitors LLP will formally proceed with litigation.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.