Personal injuries can be devastating both emotionally, physically and financially. If you have experienced a personal injury through no fault of your own, you may be able to make claim. A claim can help ease the financial burden of your medical treatment or time off work, and give you peace-of-mind that despite your injury, you can get your life back on track.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP we understand the stress associated with a personal injury claim. We will manage your case with the utmost in sensitivity and are committed to securing an outcome that is in your best interests.
Our team provides expert legal advice and support for a range of personal injury claims including:
- an injury or accident at work
- an injury resulting from a vehicle accident where the other driver was found to be at fault
- negligence of a medical practitioner or facility
- slips or falls in a public place
- serious injuries such as a spinal injury, back injury, head, brain or neck injury, or if you have experienced burns
We will be able to advise you whether you have a valid claim for compensation. We can talk you through the process of making a claim in plain English and will answer any questions you have about the process.
If you have experienced a personal injury, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the burden. Regardless of the complexity of your case, the team at Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can support you to seek compensation for your injury.
You can trust Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP to provide you with the right advice about your personal injury claim. Complete the online form now to arrange an obligation-free consultation.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your injury and discuss how to make a claim.
- We will request your medical reports. We will contact your doctor to obtain your medical reports that detail your injury, the impact and prognosis, and your treatment.
- Your claim is presented to the injury board. After developing a comprehensive case that details the nature of your injury and its impact on you, we will approach the Injury Board who will conduct a thorough assessment of your case and provide an indication of the amount you are likely to be awarded.
- Decide whether to accept the amount awarded. It is now up to you to decide whether you are happy to accept the amount the Injury Board has determined for your claim. Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help you decide whether the amount is reasonable and fair.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. If you decide to accept the amount determined by the Injury Board, the person who caused your injury will be ordered to pay the claim amount to you. However, it you decide the amount is not reasonable and would prefer to pursue the case in court, Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP will formally proceed with litigation.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.