If you’ve discovered a defect on your property, its imperative that you act fast to address the issues at hand, particularly if you have a case to make a claim. Depending on the extent of the defect and any damage it has caused, remedies can be very costly. It is therefore important to understand your rights and find out whether you can make a claim to help cover the cost of rectifying the property defect.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, our property solicitors have extensive expertise in advising and supporting clients to make claims for property defects. Whether defects have been discovered as a result of storm or flood or defective building materials have undermined the structural integrity of your property, property defects can impact your living standards, health and cause long-term financial issues if not dealt with quickly and effectively.
If you have identified a defect in your property, complete the online form or get in touch with us by phone to arrange a discussion and find out how we can support you to make a claim.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to making a claim.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you assurance that you are in a safe pair of hands.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.