Obtaining a licence can be complicated, but it’s worth taking the time to get the right legal advice and support. Without it, you could end up with the wrong licence or without one at all, and face severe penalties as a result.
If your business needs a licence to undertake any of its activities, you need an experienced legal team to support your licencing needs.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we have extensive experience supporting businesses to achieve the right licence for their activities. We keep up-to-date with changes to the law and licensing requirements as they occur to ensure our clients achieve their licensing goals quickly and effectively.
We can help you with a range of licences, including applying for a premises licence or personal licence, amending existing licences, buying or selling a licenced premises, and even arranging temporary events notices. We work with bars, pubs, restaurants, clubs, hotels, and event managers to acquire licenses for sale of alcohol, supply of alcohol, provision of regulated entertainment, late night opening and public dance.
We can also provide you with expert legal advice and support for a breach of licence and appeals.
To find out how Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP can help with your licencing requirements, please complete the online form now or get in touch with our office to arrange an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
HOW WE WORK
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about what type of licence you require for your business.
- We coordinate your application and provide notice. We will prepare your application paperwork and submit it to the court. We will also notify the Gardai, the Fire Authority or other relevant organisations as necessary.
- We prepare for your hearing. Our team will provide evidence to support your application ahead of your court hearing. We will also deal with any objections to your license application.
- We appear with your application in court. Your application will be presented to the court and we will communicate with the judge as necessary on your behalf and demonstrate how the application meets requirements in order to obtain your licence.
- We coordinate the transfer of court documentation to Revenue. This is the final step for premises that require a new or extended license, ensuring that the license is granted within a timely manner.
Request a call back! Complete our online form for an obligation-free consultation about your matter.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.