No matter the size of your business, outstanding accounts can have a detrimental impact on your operations. Not only can it challenge your day to day finances, it could also impact your ability to pay your employees and settle your own debts.
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we offer you peace-of-mind when it comes to debt recovery. We know you want to focus on your day-to-day business rather than chasing up outstanding accounts and long-term debtors.
Our debt recovery service will take care of the entire process, from the time of the initial outstanding account, right through to disputed accounts. With our team by your side, you can have confidence that your outstanding debts will be resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Why wait hoping your debtors will pay your account eventually? Complete the online form now to get in touch with our team and discuss your debt recovery options.
HOW WE WORK
At Dillon Geraghty Solicitors LLP, we value transparency, honestly and clear communication. This is how we work to provide you with a seamless and responsive approach to your debt recovery matter.
- Fill in the contact form on our website or phone our office. We’ll arrange an obligation-free consultation to find out more about your matter.
- We will ask you for material relevant to your case. Once we have all the relevant documentation relating to your matter, we can make an assessment about the options available to you to resolve your matter.
- We will provide you with formal advice. At this stage, with your instructions, we can provide you with formal advice about the legal options available.
- We do our best to resolve your matter outside of court. Wherever possible, we will always do our best to resolve your matter outside the court.
- We will proceed with litigation if required. Sometimes there are cases that simply cannot be resolved outside the court and require the court’s independent assessment to bring closure to the matter. You can trust us to act in your best interests and keep you fully updated throughout to give you peace-of-mind that you are in a safe pair of hands.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any settlement.